Place to call home


Finally things are starting to take shape in new parents ... I found a little space that I call home ... tao british. Red House, n. 5 students in the street and quite funny. Is almost everything there, from the famous TESCO, 30 cabelareiros, post offices, supermarkets, take-ways, the shop fri (ahahah) and even a tattoo parlor.

I live in a place typically arquitectoticamente English speaking. Not so good live surrounded by impersonal building. I have the privilege of living near a huge park, ideal for a good race ... Just miss the weather for now and my lovely family and friends.

The longing and loneliness of the early days and something indescribable and gigantic proportions. I aidna the soul and the heart stuck tight. The answers seem to just float like a vision intocavel.


For now I am a few days in Belfast ... an escape and a refuge... The photo here public brings me to a site that I visited yesterday called Victoria Square. Dante!

Comentários

Unknown disse…
Hello!
Sorry my English ... but you know that I am South American and my accent is that which you like! jajajaja

Glad that everything is organizing in your life I'm really happy. Tell your friends from home to take care of you! but caught in my "mail card" jajajaja and I ask the Liverpool satisfaction! :))

Kisses and continues to write!

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Regresso ao estudo

Nao esqueçer...